As your trusted, local insurance professionals, we pride ourselves in the ability to secure drivers the most dependable car insurance without the complications of your average insurance company.
Auto insurance protects you from loss in the event of an unfortunate accident. It is vital drivers enroll in a dependable auto coverage program. The team at The Olderman and Hallihan Agency uses its car insurance strategies to ensure your coverage is highly dependable and relies on our comprehensive insurance products to custom build a policy that meets all of your car insurance needs.
The following is a list of options we offer our auto insurance clients:
- Bodily Injury Liability
○ Covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection
○ Covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability
○ Covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
○ Insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
○ Protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
○ Covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
At The Olderman and Hallihan Agency, we understand you want to be fully covered for a wide range of auto risks, yet at the same time keep premiums and expenses in mind. That’s why our insurance professionals are committed to helping you find the best auto insurance at a comfortable price as well as make you and your unique needs our top priority!
Our agents look forward to helping you find affordable and comprehensive coverage. For more information call us at (203) 734-1601 or Contact Us today!
The Olderman & Hallihan Agency Inc.
Phone : (203) 734-1601
Fax : 203-732-0169
Address : 400 Main Street
Ansonia, CT 06401
We are licensed in Connecticut
Monday & Tuesday
8:30am - 4:30pm
Thursday & Friday